Hullo Sympy Group,

In my code, I'd like to be able to specify symbols with a binary type,
something akin to:

*>>> b = symbols('b', binary=True)*

This would let *b* assume only values from the set *{0, 1}*.  I see the *
Boolean* class from which the *Symbol* class derives, but I believe that's
for boolean operations.  The symbols function appears to accept the
*binary*keyword, but it appears to silently accept /any/ keyword.  What I'm
currently doing for my uses is keeping track of this via an external
object, but I'm hoping I can get the Sympy core to take note of it's status.

Is there a way to specify a variable as binary?

Thanks,

Kevin