Or more likely it's better to use implemented_function that is imported
from utilities.lambdify?
It seems to me that implemented_function is quite important if one wants
for example to have complicated numerical routines accessible as sympy
expressions. In my opinion it's actually important enough to be mentioned
in the tutorial/pitfalls. Because defining a function to be used in sympy
is actually not as simple as defining a python function (python functions
evaluate immediately, sympy functions do not).

Another question that I need help with is what is Lambda used for. Is there
something that Lambda does and implemented_function does not?