On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Bharath M R <catchmrbhar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> @Sergiu I was looking at top down operator precedence parsing for the task
> (http://javascript.crockford.com/tdop/tdop.html) . One of the important task
> is to
> come up with the grammar. Is it possible to meet you on IRC sometime to
> discuss about this? My time zone
> is GMT + 5:30.

I'm in GMT+2 which means that you can generally find me on-line during
your day.  However, I'd prefer staying on E-mail for as long as
possible because it allows for a much better structured conversation
and many more people can participate.

Whenever we come up with a certain concrete question which requires
live discussion, don't hesitate to point that out to me (since I may
be sufficiently inattentive to miss that moment :-) )

Sergiu