Sir,
   I am highly interested in mathematics ,physics and wish to
mentored. I am currently pursuing
 my B.Tech in Computer Science and have undertaken various higher
 Mathematics courses. Also, I am well-versed with C++ and basics of
python.
Even i have cracked two indian domestic egg entrance exam with maths
and physics as its subjects with under thousand and under 500 ranks
amongst approx. 5lakh and 12 lakh applicants.
i wish to work on "Equation editor","Series expansions"and my own
projects like library dealing with special class of numbers eg
palindromes,coprime numbers etc.do guide me if i am eligible and if
yes how should i proceed.

   VISHU GOYAL
DISCIPLINE- UNDERGRADUATE  COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGG.
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TCHNOLOGY,ROORKEEIndia