Hi,

I am now candidate to mentorship with subject : SymPy GUI for Android using Python SL4A.

So, for Android, it is indeed possible to only use Python+HTML+JavaScript+CSS to create softwares with user interface. And C/Java would not be a requirement for any student work if related to my mentorship subject.

        Regards, Roberto