Em 21-03-2012 07:37, Vipul Amler escreveu:
Hi Roberto,

I am working on an emulator. 2.2

I happen to have tried out sl4a for python, along with WebView. {The
example you listed and others, although dint check FullScreenUI}
Also sympy seems to work form within sl4a, properly {way slow on the avd}

    Hi Vipul,

I don't like emulators, I develop directly (using Python) on Android 2.2 (on Nokia N900 running NITDroid) and Android 3.2/4.0 (on Asus Transformer). By the way, I develop directly on PDA, tablets and smartphones since the Psion's days (1999 until today), from OPL to Python, sometimes in C/C++ (on Maemo/MeeGo).

So, I want to know what example you expect, or perhaps what I should be making?

My advice to you, sent 2 days ago, was : "try to make until beginning of April a simple example using Python SL4A with webview UI to show your capacity, maybe also using SymPy".

You can also mix Python SL4A webview UI with Facade UI, see my Python webview template (with commented source-code) :
http://www.robertocolistete.net/Python/Android/

It is my first time trying to participate in GSoC (as a mentor), so I think it would be better to also get the opinion from the SymPy community.

        Regards,

        Roberto