On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 5:01 PM, Ashwini Oruganti
<ashwini.oruga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 1:07 AM, Sergiu Ivanov <unlimitedscol...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> So, can I proceed to put all this together in a proposal and go ahead with
> my application? Is this good enough a proposal to work on during the summer
> with GSoC?

To me, it looks like it's worth starting to write the proposal.  [0]
suggests that you put the draft of your proposal on the wiki, so that
people could help you with it.

However, note that I'm offering my advice to the extent of my
knowledge; to get a more official opinion you should wait for Aaron or
other project members to voice.

> If there are any more ideas/inputs, please do put them forth, I'd be happy
> to discuss it further. :-)

I think we will all be able to provide additional input once we see
the draft of the proposal.  I vote for the wiki because non-mentors
will be able to contribute as well :-)

Sergiu

[0] https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2012-Application-Template