Hi Sachin,

I'm not knowledgable about SymPy's logic system although there has been
some discussion of this topic on this listhost recently. I would perform a
search on the mailing list to find the recent e-mail conversations. I think
that there is  some work to do here but I don't know any more.

I am more interested in your third idea but I'm not sure how it connects to
SymPy. How do you think SymPy can be useful for linear regression? Usually
linear regression is done from a data point of view, not a symbolic one.
Maybe this is more appropriate for R/SciPy/Pandas? I don't know. Can you
explain your thoughts on this idea?

-Matt