One thing:  can you please add a note about your contributions to
SymPy.  See the second to last bullet point in the application
template (https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/gsoc-2012-application-template).
 I've made the point bold, because you aren't the only one who forgot
to do this.

Obviously, we know that you've fulfilled your patch requirement, but
it will be nice to see a summary of what you have contributed to
SymPy.

Aaron Meurer