Hello,

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 11:11:03AM -0700, Saurabh Jha wrote:

> I want to extend some GSOC project but I was not able to see the directions
> for work. Can someone please give me some pointers here so that I can get
> started?

Generally, to start working with SymPy, you need to take a look at
SymPy Development Workflow [0].  However, I suppose you have already
gone through that page, so the only thing I could recommend is talking
to the author of the code that you would like to extend.

Maybe, we could give you a more to the point response if you tell us
which project exactly would you like to extend.

Sergiu

[0] https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Development-workflow