By the way, if you are planning on making significant changes to one
of the pages on the wiki, and you have push access to sympy, I should
note that you can clone the wiki repo with git (see
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/_access), edit the files locally,
and push them up.  This is also a good idea if you suspect someone
else might be editing the wiki at the same time, because the web
interface doesn't do anything about merge conflicts, but with git, you
just get a regular git merge.

Aaron Meurer