@gilbertgede, thanks for your input, especially the idea of writing out
basic electrodynamics problems in 'programming mode' to understand what
classes and infrastructure I would need, to build the core of
sympy.physics.electromagnetism. If possible for you, please have a look at
the concepts that I have mentioned in this thread, which I plan to
implement and give your suggestions. Considering your level of
understanding of the physics module, you could better judge the feasibility
of the concepts.
As for the reference texts, I plan to implement electrostatics and
magnetostatics based on Prof J Norbury's text 'Classical Electrodynamics
for Undergraduates' and 'Electromagnetic Field theory' by Bo Thide. These
are the texts that I plan to study and understand before summer. I would
prefer to take inspiration for electrodynamics(classical and relativistic)
from Griffith's book 'Introduction to electrodynamics'.