Prasoon's idea does seem great. And as Gilbert pointed out, a nice
interface for Vector and ReferenceFrame functions would go a long way in
helping me build the module that I would propose in my project. Moreover,
in an ideal case vector calculus is something that can be in sympy.physics,
or in a module of its own, as it has various applications of its own,
mechanics being one of the most important. Whether its a complete GSoC
proposal or not is something that I cannot decide, but the idea is great
nonetheless.