On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Julien Rioux <julien.ri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just did a
> /> git fetch upstream
> remote: Counting objects: 262, done.
> remote: Compressing objects: 100% (80/80), done.
> remote: Total 190 (delta 151), reused 148 (delta 110)
> Receiving objects: 100% (190/190), 26.02 KiB, done.
> Resolving deltas: 100% (151/151), completed with 47 local objects.
> From git://github.com/sympy/sympy
>    6faba52..d6fb69e  master     -> upstream/master
>  * [new branch]      sympy      -> upstream/sympy
>
> This new branch:
> https://github.com/sympy/sympy/tree/sympy
> only pollutes the sympy repo. It even looks like it was pushed by accident.
> Can we remove it?

This must be my fault. I had everything working then my git repo has
corrupted more than once as a result of crashing during rebase, and I
have been having problems getting things to synch up properly. Can I
just delete the remote branch from here? If we could talk through this
on #sympy that might help.