Hello,

I know its a bit too early ( and sorry for spamming) , and people might be
busy with the organisation application, but I would love to see
constructive criticism on my proposal and a few positive comments as well.

I've been working dedicatedly for sympy for about 40 days right now, along
with Chris Smith, and I feel I have learnt more then what I've did on my
own in the past year. So I wouldn't want to miss an awesome chance (my best
ever I guess) to intern with sympy, because a few details in my proposal
were lacking or because some part of my timeline was being overdone.

Regards,
Manoj Kumar,
Mech Undergrad.
BPGC