Yes, please do. Last year there were about 25 proposals. It's
impossible for me to maintain a mental mapping of {real name, GitHub
username, Google Code username, IRC nickname, google-melange link_id}
for 25 people (and by the way, it's even harder when one or more of
them are completely different from the others).

Aaron Meurer