Hi,

I would like to work on the ODE module, particularly on the topic of
separation of a differential equation using the method outlined in the
paper, "A simple method to find out when an ordinary differential equation
is separable" by José ́Ángel Cid.

The GSoC 2013 ideas page doesn't go into much detail about what the project
entails, so I'd like some more details about the problem. What exactly
would the project entail? Would it require an implementation of the theorum
described in the paper, to determine whether or not a particular ODE is
separable? Furthermore, can this theorum be extended to ODEs containing
more than 2 variables?

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking You,
Paanini Navilekar