Just added a utility to my addons that I thought I would share...for those
who don't know where everything is.

def explicit(*f):
    """
    Examples
    ========

    >> explicit(Function,  Mul, Pow, exp, log, Dummy, Wild)
    from sympy.core.function import Function
    from sympy.core.mul import Mul
    from sympy.core.power import Pow
    from sympy.core.symbol import (Dummy, Wild)
    from sympy.functions.elementary.exponential import (exp, log)
    """
    m = {}
    for f in f:
        m.setdefault(f.__module__, []).append(f)
    for mo in sorted(m):
        if len(m[mo]) == 1:
            f = m[mo][0].__name__
        else:
            f = str(tuple(sorted([f.__name__ for f in
m[mo]]))).replace("'", '')
        print 'from %s import %s' % (mo, f)