*I've been digging around trying to figure out how to get the Texmacs
plugin to work correctly. Forgive me if I am posting in the wrong forum. *
*On Github, I found two files that looked promising: *
*  tm_sympy*
*     and*
*  init-sympy.scm*
*
*
*I put these files in *
*  /usr/share/texmacs/TeXmacs/plugins/sympy/progs/*
*     and*
*  /usr/lib/texmacs/TeXmacs/*
*then I changed the permissions to look like those in other files. When I
go to start a sympy session, Sympy is not listed in the Sessions menu. But
if I go to Other... then it shows up. I don't know what to put in the Ses
box. *
*
*
*In the status bar of my new session I see the error message "undefined
plugin: sympy". Any ideas?*
*
*
*