Algorithms like factor can handle algebraic numbers using the extension flag

In [182]: factor(x**2 + 1, extension=[I])
Out[182]: (x - ⅈ)⋅(x + ⅈ)

In general, algebraic numbers can be slow, because minpoly is slow
(this is being fixed at https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/2038). I
think multiple extensions are also slow for other reasons.

Currently, only algebraic numbers are supported, but it would be great
to support algebraic functions (like sqrt(x) instead of sqrt(2)).

Aaron Meurer