My battiery is about to go but I would agree with Julien -- don't use []
for not implemented. As to the above, if it can't solve for all solutions
it doesn't return any. But there are transcendental cases where only one of
multiple roots is returned. For the most part, if polys is being used it
returns all solutions and if tsolve is being used that's where there are
issues.