Hi Nishant,

Welcome. First of all you have to setup the environment according to
[1]. If you are searching for ideas to work on, [2] will help you get
you started. I suppose projects on android are somewhat vague, so I
encourage you to discuss this thing on the irc or here on the mailing
list.

If you want to work on vector calculus, you can read the proposal of
Stefan Krastnov from GSOC 2012 [3] to get started. He was selected
last year, so I suppose what he has written is implemented now. If you
want to get an idea of the current status you can read the proposal
submitted this year by Prasoon Shukla [4].

[1] https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Development-workflow
[2] https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2013-Ideas
[3]
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2012-Application-Stefan-Krastanov%3A-Vector-Analysis