Oh, one more thing. About actually representing your objects. Sympy roughly
follows the following requirement `type(obj)(*obj.args)==obj`. It is rather
important detail.

Check out this https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Args-Invariant and
please learn why this invariant is important (tree traversal and
rebuilding, etc).

At the moment we have problems deciding how exactly we should deal with the
corner cases, but hopefully this will be fixed before you start your
projects. I can not stress how important of a detail this is.