Hi Sachin.

Yes, the one thing I need from you is your blog RSS feed. Send it to me, or
send a pull request to https://github.com/sympy/planet.sympy.org (edit the
planet.ini file). The same goes to the other accepted GSoC students.

The reason we decided to have Gilbert and Stefan both comentor your and
Prasoon's proposals is that we want to make sure that you two work together
as much as necessary, as your proposals are related. We also chose Gilbert,
one of the authors of the mechanics module, to make sure that your work
fits the needs of the mechanics module in Prasoon's case, and matches the
design and API in yours.

Aaron Meurer

On May 28, 2013, at 5:24 AM, Stefan Krastanov <krastanov.ste...@gmail.com>