(Sorry about the duplicate mail, @Prasoon and @Stefan)
And I feel, we should atleast have something like a group chat over the
weekend before we open a wiki page for the Vector module. It will help us
get on the same page, and discuss how Prasoon and I can make our timelines
gel together. Once we are clear with the technical details, we can start
discussing how Prasoon is going to implement his functionality and how I
will put it into my code. As of now, our proposals are a good indicator of
the kind of API we are talking about. About the things that are common, I
feel a real-time communication will help before finalizing.