Sachin,
I like where you are going with this. If I'm interpreting it correctly,
each CoordinateSystem has to be attached to a ReferenceFrame, and is fixed
(although possibly rotated and/or translated upon coordinate system
definition) with respect to that ReferenceFrame? Prasoon, Stefan, others -
what are your thoughts on this?

I think there might be some better/easier ways to access basis vectors and
some other issues, but that discussion can come after a consensus is
reached on the CoordinateSystem/ReferenceFrame distinctions.

-Gilbert