Okay then. I have read everyone's comments and also the stress test. At the
moment, I believe that using the things we have discussed in the last two
days, we can have a mock session for this stress test without much
difficulty.

I still think that some of the things I mentioned in the proposal aren't
very clear. What I think I will do is that I'll add some explanatory notes
about what's what on the wiki page first. Hopefully, that will clear out
some of the things that are unclear at this point.

Once that part is done, I shall try to provide the examples that would
further clarify any remaining doubts.
Also, I will make a separate implementation than what Sachin has made (in a
separate section at the bottom of the page) just so that ideas don't end up
getting mixed. Once we are clear on all things, then we can make a unified
wiki page that details the API.