+1.
I added one or two comments, they are mostly just clarifications. But I
guess we agree on the basics now.
I will post some hand-written scanned stuff about the math of Stefan's
stress test on my blog in a day, mainly to clarify things in my own mind as
well.
Prasoon, could you expand on the convective derivative part? Apart from
that, I think my blog post + our wiki will clear it all up.
@Stefan, Prasoon, Gilbert - How do you guys think we should proceed with
coding?