Let us get some things clear here. Vector is going to be subclassed from
Basic. Also, after seeing the discussions/problems above,  Vector + Vector
will give an Add on which we can call something akin to a .doit() to result
in a Vector. I do not see any problems with this approach.

Next, reference frames. First thing is the distinction between RefFrame
class and CoordSys class. Stefan has pointed out that there is no need to
implement the classes differently. Okay, then we will have just one, *
immutable,* CoordSys class. The parameters required for intialization of
kinematic parameters will have to be provided when declaring the coordinate
system. New CoordSys object will result from methods like rotate, orient
etc.

With these suggestions, I do not think that there should be any more
structural issues. If there are any more of these issues, please mention
them here now and please mention them as early as possible.

These changes are justified, I hope, because this module has to play nice
with the rest of SymPy.

I just feel that we are getting stuck with and spending too much time on
things that we shouldn't be taking this much time. Therefore, I request
again to all parties involved : Please voice your views/problems with these
structural changes suggested so that we can move ahead with things.