@Prasoon, Vector + Vector is fine. What about vector * vector or scalar +
vector or any other such nonsense operation? If you are going to subclass
from Basic, this can be done with handling of the operators as I have
already pointed out. But how we will do this without operator overloading
in case of Expr subclassing is unclear to me. +1 for subclassing from
Basic. May involve redefining certain functions, but I think thats
essential.

In any case, I agree about coming to a consensus soon to avoid delay.