On Wednesday, June 12, 2013 4:54:21 PM UTC-5, Aaron Meurer wrote:

> Use lambdify().

I've just spent a couple hours fiddling with lambdify(). I can't seem to
get it to work. First of all, lambdify requires that one specify the args
for the first argument. I'm trying to write this to deal with sets of
equations, that I don't know the args up front, and in fact they total
number of variables will be large (10^26 is possible--but I've got a
strategy to keep it under 10,000 if that happens). I could specify a single
arg, but then that requires that the SymPy expression use numpy syntax for
subscripting which I cannot get to work SymPy. So basically I'm lost on how
lambdify helps me.