Hi all,

I found that there are many different kind of gcd in sympy different
module, such as

sympy.core.numbers.igcd
sympy.polys.polytools.gcd
sympy.polys.polytools.gcdex
sympy.polys.polytools.gcd_list
sympy.polys.polytools.half_gcdex

And the new one
sympy.solvers.diophantine.extended_euclid

They calculate integer gcd or polynomial gcd. I suggest to make single
public function call, like gamma, put in integer argument and return
integer, put in polynomial argument and return polynomial. And gcd function
should not limit to 2 integer only, for example, gcd(10, 15, 20) = 5

Any idea? Any suggestion?

Thanks.