Hello,
gcd(a ; b ; c) = gcd(a ; gcd(b ; c)) = gcd(gcd(a ; b) ; c)).

The best ways to compute gcd(a ; b ; c ; d ; e ; ...) should be to first
sort the arguments. If we suppose that  a <= b <= c <= d <= e <= ... . Let
L be this list of integers. Then you can apply the following steps.

     1)  Compute g = gcd(L[0] ; L[1]). If the result is 1 then nothing else
has to be done.
     2)  If L is empty, g is the gcd, else remove L[0] and L[1] and go to
1).

Christophe BAL