On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Mary Clark <mary.spritel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ondrej,
>
> When I run test_type_a.py on my computer, it is passing without the error
> that you get.  When I apply the patch:
>

>      def __call__(self, *args):
>          c = args[0]
> +        print c
>          c = list(c)
>
> for me, it does just print out A3 or A4, it does not print out anything
> else.  This is my output from the tests:
>
> sympy/liealgebras/tests/test_type_a.py[1] A3
>
> Do you know why it would work for me on my computer, but not for you?

Can you post the whole output? It will print the Python version and
some other info that might be useful for figuring this out. Post it
including the command that you run.

Also, what exact git commit are you testing? Type "git log" and look
at the hash at the very top. I am testing:

8afd72682a924195f94f76cd25e70ac00d28ac27

Ondrej