On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Mary Clark <mary.spritel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am testing:
>  8afd72682a924195f94f76cd25e70ac00d28ac27
> as well.  When I run git diff the only difference is adding the print
> statement to cartan_type.py.
>
> Here is my output from running the tests:
>
> (null):sympy maryclark$ ./bin/test sympy/liealgebras
> ============================= test process starts
> =============================
> executable:         /usr/bin/python  (2.7.2-final-0) [CPython]
>
> architecture:       64-bit
> cache:              yes
> ground types:       python
> random seed:        67682689
> hash randomization: off
>
> sympy/liealgebras/tests/test_cartan_type.py[1] A4
> .                           [OK]
> sympy/liealgebras/tests/test_type_a.py[1] A3
> .                                [OK]
>
> ================== tests finished: 2 passed, in 0.03 seconds
> ==================

Ok, you seem to have uncommitted files, in particular you have a file
sympy/liealgebras/tests/test_type_a.py, while I only have a file

ondrej@eagle:~/repos/sympy(liealgebras_1)$ ls sympy/liealgebras/tests/
__init__.py  test_type_A.py

you can see the name is different. Can you post the output of:

git status

It should hopefully provide information about this. Based on that I'll
then tell you what exactly to do, so that you don't loose your work
and can fix this branch.

Ondrej