Fred,

I think on_used_input=ignore should be a default in Matthew's theano
printing code or that arg needs to be pushed up to his layer. I hit that
issue too.

The code I have is here: https://github.com/PythonDynamics/pydy-code-gen

See the results.txt file for basic speed comparisons. I'm generating the
ODEs for an n-link pendulum with mechanics and then see how fast it
generates and simulates with scipy.odeint.

The code doesn't work at the moment. I haven't touched it in a month and
looks like some things have changed in sympy and/or theano. I'll work on
the bugs now.

But "python benchmark.py" should run it with sympy master and ?some?
version of Theano.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791