We should also hopefully be in shape if not now pretty soon to release
pretty much whenever, so it should hopefully be possible to just rely
on the latest version, and if you need something from git, to just
push a new version out.

I say "if not now pretty soon" because it seems that currently there
are several cracks in the Travis testing system, and it seems that
test failures have leaked through all of them. The ones I currently
know of

- Travis doesn't fail if warnings are printed to stderr
- Travis is installed before it is tested, so files that are not
installed are not tested (I'm not sure if any of these remain).
- NumPy is always installed by Travis, so there are test failures that
only show up in that case are not seen (I think the current failures
that I'm thinking of may have been fixed).
- Travis doesn't test the slow tests.
- Travis doesn't test with the cache disabled.

Once we get these fixed, and https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/2333
is finished, let's do another release.

Aaron Meurer