Hi Ondrej,

I tried this. This is the output

error: could not apply 44365bf... Following are the changes and enhancement
proposed in this PR.

When you have resolved this problem run "git rebase --continue".
If you would prefer to skip this patch, instead run "git rebase --skip".
To check out the original branch and stop rebasing run "git rebase --abort".
Could not apply 44365bf... Following are the changes and enhancement
proposed in this PR.

if I do git rebase  master -i
pick 44365bf Following are the changes and enhancement proposed in this PR.

pick bcd35c9 Fixing failing tests, but there is a trailing white space in
docstring of __neg__ method of sparse. I am not able to rem\
ove it yet, but will do it subsequent commit.

pick 3dbbd62 Addressed comments. I left initalizing of  A, IA and JA to
empty lists, as I think they serve as good documentation.
pick 9efb3d8 Fixed bugs in the current implementation. Also added some new
tests
pick 45f7cab Fixed the test failure, it was failing because it was not
handling the case of multiple zero rows at the end.
pick 58c3265 SparseMatrix Arithmetic

pick 82c876f A new function for sparse-vector multiplication with domain as
arguments
pick da518fe New function for Matrix Vector Multiplication. Also included
domains as the argument
pick a20b183 The first operations are added _add and _sub. I have a clear
direction for _mulspsp and  will commit that tomorrow. Test\
s are not added yet. This commit is simply to show others what I am up to.

pick f6aa598 I have removed--

pick 93cb802 Addition of transpose and trace

pick a7e642c Preliminary operations of dense matrix

pick ca523c9 Basic Level 0 of dense, commented lines are TODO

pick a418fa8 Removed unwanted changes

pick f886af1 Removed silly mistakes

pick a6f78e8 Changes only for profiling, will be removed subsequently

pick a54e532 Arithmetics of sparse

pick be4e927 added a function to compute rref and minor book-keeping
changes
pick af9d4f4 LU decomposition

pick 553ed9c Added Row Echelon, cholesky and improved the things in general

pick bcfb617 Adding new operations

pick 45d3839 adding doctstrings

pick 6446b3e Rebasing

pick 58019e9 Merged and removed airthmetics of sparse because it seems less
fruitful
pick 2c8b935 Added functions nrow and ncol for returning number of rows and
cols respectively
pick 1d0ac20 remove nrow and ncol

pick 2907906 Adding the missing files ga.py,tests and docstrings

I want to squash in the last commit so that it doesen't shows me as the
author  of this file.

Thanks,

-Saurabh