Congratulations Ondrej on your awesome work !!!!

I wanted to actively take part in it but I got stuck with the GSoC project
and my college work. I hope to engage more with this project in the future.

This is especially helpful when solving equations like Thue equations
because the speed is essential. For Most of the advanced number
theoretic / Algebraic number theoretic algorithms, the speed is crucial.
So that kind of work can clearly benefit from CSymPy.

Regards,
Thilina