Em 17-09-2013 19:09, Ondřej Čertík escreveu:
Hi,

I'd like to announce CSymPy:

https://github.com/certik/csympy

a fast symbolic manipulation library written in C++.
The goal is to eventually be the fastest symbolic manipulation library.
I am now looking for people who suffer because SymPy is too slow, who
would be interested in collaboration.

Hi,

Another use of CSymPy would be in mobile OS because :
1) they have (compared to PC) more restrictions in CPU performance and available RAM, so a pure C++ implementation can give a useful faster loading and running times, as well as lower RAM usage;
2) Python is not a 1st class programming language for some mobile OS, see :
http://thp.io/2012/mobile-matrix/
so it may be easier to develop only in C++ using the default SDK than trying to compile/package/embed Python/etc .

I would be interested in CSymPy with working "integrate", for example.

About mobile programming, Qt 5.0/5.1 is already being used in Android, Mer/Nemo Mobile/Sailfish OS, Tizen and Ubuntu Touch. Qt 5.2 (to be available in November 2013) will also be compatible with iOS.

Python for Qt5/Qt Quick 2 works with two recent releases, PyOtherSide :
https://github.com/thp/pyotherside
and PyQt5 :
http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/news/pyqt-501
http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/software/pyqt/download5