This Windows installer is problematic. We are not really able to test
it. I think we should probably stop making it. For one thing, it
doesn't work everywhere (e.g., you can't make a 64-bit installer
unless you are using Windows). If there is interest, I can try to
debug and fix it, but otherwise, I think we should just stop making
them.

My recommendation to anyone installing on Windows is to just use
Anaconda.  See http://docs.sympy.org/latest/install.html#anaconda.
That will just work, and if it doesn't, Continuum has the resources to
fix the problem. And it comes with a bunch of other stuff like the
IPython notebook and matplotlib that you might find useful when using
SymPy.

Aaron Meurer