On Saturday, January 18, 2014 1:15:49 AM UTC+1, Aaron Meurer wrote:

>  There was one from a GSoC project but I can't find it (I guess it was
> closed).

Did you mean this one?
https://github.com/lazovich/sympy/tree/represent2

I had a look at this some time ago, there are several merge conflicts now,
as the quantum module has been independently edited by other contributors.
In any case, it would be nice to complete the support for continuous
operators.