Hi

I was going through the GSoc 2014 Project Ideas Page, and i found an idea
about the " step-by-step expression manipulation". I really liked the idea,
and thought of a library to provide such features will be very helpful for
the users using SymPy. I went through the last year wiki pages and found
that this idea was placed at bottom due to reasons of not having any
utility, for having feature which we see for an " Application". But
according to me, this feature will really help and has importance of its
own, if implemented well and really worked hard upon it.
What more we can do is -

* We can provide the options in the command, or call some function before
actually coding in SymPy, that will enable the step-by-step manipulation of
the expression. This is somewhat we have in BASH, called debug option,
although it tells the series of execution of the command, similarly we can
provide the steps so that user who is calculating some expression, is able
to get the steps that how it is calculated. Since i belong to an
engineering college and know the importance of such kind of library and as
a user of this library would really want to have such options, which could
tell me what mistakes was i doing when i was solving. This kind of many
other utilities this feature holds, according to me.

Looking forward for the feedback and help to start with the same.

Regards
Rajat