For the UI side, the best thing right now is the integral and
differentiation steps on SymPy Gamma. It would be better to spend time
making that better than to write some curses interface (I write this
as someone who spends probably 70% of his time in front of a text
terminal, so don't think that I don't have love for curses interfaces,
but we will reach the broadest audience on the web).

Aaron Meurer