Hello Granger,
          Thanks for the reply. It was just an idea and as per my
understanding most of it was mathematical rather than physics, with the
extension going into physics (In sense representing the process using
mathematics) and this model was extended to test Fibonacci model. Anyways I
have ideas for quantum error correction and I have done some study from
Nielsen and Chuang regarding Pauli groups and their applications to
stabilizers. I have browsed through the issue posted on issue tracker but I
could not understand the code that well. Is there a possibility of
extending the quantum module in this direction.If so what are things that
are to be worked on?? Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAHmaejy1%2BD9VB%3DdH2W6kx6jZKSc8qhqduqranxE1Pab3nacaeQ%40mail.gmail.com.