Any feedback?

I don't have a good idea what to do next.  Every mentioned
problem in the test repo was solved one way or another (see
labels Migration-Bugs and Migration-Bugs-Done).

We can do a new test (final?) import as before, in one repo,
or we can also split issues, labeled "Live" (~80) to a separate repo.

BTW, there is no references in the imported issues to
these people from the team:
https://github.com/tjl
https://github.com/moorepants
https://github.com/lidavidm
https://github.com/raoulb
https://github.com/srjoglekar246
Perhaps, their contacts differs for googlecode and github.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/b134c541-2f92-40cd-9f38-f43f740fbc75%40googlegroups.com.