Hello,

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 1:05 PM, Sergey Kirpichev <skirpic...@gmail.com>wrote:
> [...]
> Other tasks for volunteers (in random order):
> 1) Find problems in the test import (to be in:
>    https://github.com/skirpichev-test/issues-test2
>    Please report issues in the same repo and add label:
>    Migration-Bugs.
> [...]

Everything is in this repo and ready to test.

Issue numbers are shifted with delta = 4.

Some problems:
1) assignee option doesn't work sometimes (Only if
   I add mentioned collaborators first.  Currently, this was
   done for certik and asmeurer after importing ~200 issues)
2) formatting errors for old issues with textile syntax:
   https://github.com/skirpichev-test/issues-test2/issues/26
   Fixed and should be ok for issues with number >= 300.
3) #123 for autolinking issues does work only for markdown.
   Old issues are formatted with textile syntax.
4) Empty title:
   https://github.com/skirpichev-test/issues-test2/issues/182
5) Bad unicode:
   https://github.com/skirpichev-test/issues-test2/issues/4099