Another option would be to present SymPy within the education track.

Aaron, I remember your slides about the distribution of active committers
in SymPy related to other projects.  Through educational programs like
GSoC, SymPy does a good job of recruiting and training developers.  It
might be worthwhile to share this experience.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAJ8oX-Eyg_qk5kwhBb9q4qF5iCJixDrLCH5YJNr8nrsHAjtWbA%40mail.gmail.com.