Nothing yet, but if we propose one and it gets accepted, there are a
few parts that I wouldn't mind revisiting. And the tutorial itself
(not to mention docs themselves) could use some expanding, even though
what is there is more than enough for four hours. In my opinion, each
major submodule of SymPy should have its own "tutorial".

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6%2BS%2BosBtYHqyEXjc%2BEvjPyE0EUyYygd%2Bcvqyz0TahOJ8A%40mail.gmail.com.