Hello Andrej

I would be applying for GSoC on formal logic/ fuzzy logic/set theory. I
have been working for some time now on the code base for propositional
logic and SAT solvers. It is my idea to not only enrich the logic module
but also make it ready for full fledged use by the assumption system. I am
very intrigued by your idea of collaboration among the participants for
these two closly bound systems. In my opinion it would be a nice idea if
the applicants to the assumption system would discuss specific features
they would require from the logic module (obvious e.g. faster SAT solver)
and vice versa (e.g. case-by-case usage of various functions).

Looking forward to community collaboration

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/591a1aa5-7ff4-48ac-afe5-83c65703b820%40googlegroups.com.